Our certifications and approvals include:
California State Approval:
Healing Hands School of Holistic Health has met the standards of approval by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education to operate in the State of California. Approval to operate means Healing Hands School is compliant with the minimum standards contained in the California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009 (as amended) and Division 7.5 of Title 5 of California Code of Regulations.
The Bureau establishes educational standards for instructional quality and institutional stability for private postsecondary schools in California. The Bureau responds to student complaints and oversees a fund designed to help reimburse a student’s tuition if a school closes unexpectedly. Any questions students may have regarding this catalog that have not been satisfactorily answered by HHSHH may be directed to the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education at 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400, Sacramento, CA 95833, www.bppe.ca.gov, toll-free telephone number (888) 370-7589 or by fax (916) 263-1897.
- Institutionally Accredited by Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools [ABHES]
- Phone: (703) 917-9503 Address: 7777 Leesburg Pike, Suite 314 N. Falls Church, VA 22043
- Recognized by U.S. Department of Education to process Title IV Benefits (Federal Student Aid)
- OPE ID # 04141700
Approvals for Special Funding – 3rd parties
- Approved to process Vocational Rehabilitation benefits
- Approved by California State Approving Authority to use the Department of Veteran Affairs for VA Education Benefits and training including title IX and Post 9/11
- Listed on the EDD’s Eligibility Training Providers’ List and is approved to provide training while receiving Unemployment Benefits as well as participating in retraining through the Workforce Opportunity Investment Act. [WIOA] Please see www.CalJobs.ca.gov, program name: Massage Therapist. Or under school name: Healing Hands.
Approval for International Students
- Authorized by The Department of Homeland Security to issue I-20 forms for M-1 Student Visas. To enroll in Healing Hands under the Student Exchange Visitor Program, international students must apply to Healing Hands, fulfill English language proficiency requirements, fulfill financial obligations, and submit documents to the U.S Embassy in their country of origin.
Industry Related Certifications and Approvals
- Programs approved by the California Massage Therapy Council for voluntary State Certification.
- CAMTC School Code: SCH0131
- A member in good standing of the American Bodyworkers’ & Massage Practitioners’ Association & the American Massage Therapy Association
- Offers Continuing Education for Board Certification through NCBTMB
- School Code # 043152-00
- Provider # 450453-07
- Currently offers CEU’s for health care professionals—(approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, for continuing Education hours equal to course hours successfully completed).
- Provider #CEP 11194