1. Prepare Squash as follows: Cut Squash in half length-wise then place in a shallow baking dish, cut sides down. Pour 1 cup water into dish around squash halves. Bake at 350 degrees for about 1.5 hours until squash is easily pierced with a fork. Let cool, then cut into ¼ -inch cubes
2. Add cubed Squash into a rimmed baking sheet
3. Sprinkle squash with 2 tsps Olive Oil, then Sage, Thyme, Basil and Oregano
4. Bake Squash until heated through and tender (about 10 minutes) then set aside.
5. Add chopped onions to a deep skillet and saute over a medium heat until clear
6. Add sausage to skillet, mix with onions and cook on the stove-top until browned (approx. 10-12 minutes), breaking meat up into small bite-size pieces
7. Add Squash to the Sausage in the skillet and stir to mix
8. Mix in Cranberries, Walnuts and Apples and continue cooking for another 5 minutes or until all flavors combine.