Enrollment at Healing Hands School of Holistic Health
We welcome students who are interested in joining a legacy of healers, practitioners, Certified Massage Therapists, and Certified Holistic Health Practitioners. As well as students who are pursuing individual courses for continuing education and personal enhancement.
We are dedicated to helping you become the best you can be!
- Create the program that best fits YOU
- Combine the classes you are most interested in
- Work in your chosen field of massage therapy and holistic health
Enrollment in Massage Therapy or Holistic Health Practitioner Programs
Step One: Schedule a Career Planning Session – Campus Tour
We encourage you to call for more information or to schedule an appointment for a campus tour and meeting with our Admissions and Student Advisers staff. We are here to help!
Step Two: What your Career Panning Session & Campus Tour entails
- Discuss your goals and what you hope to do with massage therapy and holistic health
- Determine your Program and Schedule: Our students are allowed to choose their courses! This may make scheduling confusing – but no worries – our Admissions team are here to help!
- Determine a Financial Investment Plan: Whether you would use Federal Student Aid, payment plans, pay in full for the program, or utilize a 3rd party funding
- Take a Tour!
Step Three: Make an enrollment appointment! Please enroll 2 weeks before your first course!
This appointment may be made at the end of the Tour, or at a later date.
To enroll in one of our Programs, please bring with you:
- On-Time Deposit
- Financial arrangements for payment
- High School Diploma, GED or Transcripts
- Driver’s License, or Government issued ID
- You will complete an Application for Admission and an Enrollment Package: To fill out the paperwork you will need: emergency contact, nearest relative (not the same as emergency), 3 references with contact information, social security number or alien registration number
- Please note: if you plan on making payments for your program, your first payment if due 2 weeks before course starts, or the by the Registration date of the course
- Minimum age of 18 (exception can be made if student has completed High School and has parental permission)
- You must be able to give and receive a professional massage
- You must be able to read and write at an 8th grade reading level
Students are welcome to enroll in individual courses for personal enhancement or continuing education. Please contact the office for more information.
If this is your first class with us, and you would like to use Continued Education as a tax write off for your business, please fill out the following form and turn it in on the first day of class: Application for Admission