Veterans Benefits, EDD Programs, MyCAA, Vocational Rehabilitation

Special Funding: Healing Hands School of Holistic Health has a wide variety of funding options.  We work hard to make sure you can get the education you deserve!  We call the aid ‘Special Funding’ since their is such a wide variety of programs that someone may qualify for and each one has a special certification or situation that allows the student to qualify.  


Veterans Benefits

Student Services

Healing Hands is approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education, under SAA,to process Veterans Benefits including Title IX, Post 9/11 – Chapter 30, 31, 33, and 35.

Please follow this link to the Veterans Benefits Page.

Employment Development Department: Workforce Investment Opportunity Act (WIOA)

 Healing Hands School participates in the Workforce Investment Opportunity Act (WIOA) which falls under the umbrella of Employment Development Department (EDD) and the California Training Benefits Program.  For more information go to: WIOA – Get a Grant for Massage Tuition!

MyCAA: for Active Military Spouses

My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) will grant a military spouse a scholarship of $4,000 to go to Healing Hands School of Holistic Health. This funding can be combined with Federal Student Aid.  If you would like to apply visit:

Vocational Rehabilitation Education Benefits

If you qualify for private or state funding for retraining, we can process your vocational retraining benefit. To find out more about California Department of Vocational Retraining, go here Or

People with Visual Impairment or who are blind have the most common disability we help to train in the field of massage therapy and holistic health.  Check out our blog about the questions we ask those with visual impairment!

Federal Student Aid- Financial Aid

With many of these programs (Veterans Benefits, WIOA, MyCAA) you may also apply for Federal Student Aid, or even be required to apply.  By combining aid, you can get a large portion of your program for free.


Including scholarships, non-tuition aid, and any other resources that we know of.