- The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports the Job Growth for Massage Therapists is exceptional, (26% vs 7%) with an expectation of 42,100 new jobs between 2016 and 2026.
- A Healing Hands Education can prepare you for a new career in as little as one year. Plus, Massage Therapy offers you a career you can take anywhere!
- Professional Massage Therapists may choose from a variety of work environments from Veteran’s Hospitals, Doctor’s Offices and Rehab Clinics to Day Spas, Gyms, and Wellness Clinics.
- Massage Therapy has been shown to substantially reduce symptoms of PTSD and help transitioning Veterans heal the hyper-vigilance and insomnia many will experience.
- The Profession of Massage Therapist is considered an In-demand career by our Federal Government. Healing Hands is approved by the Bureau for Private Post-secondary Education, Under SAA, to accept and process Veterans (Educational) Benefits including: Title IX and Post 911, on behalf of students.
- A career as Professional Massage Therapist offers a sense of purpose, calling on the Practitioner to use their therapeutic knowledge, skills and intuition to facilitate healing. This human connection positively affects the client and Therapist, enriching both their lives.
- Massage Therapists earn a living-wage income. The median annual wage for massage therapists was $39,990 in May 2017, with the top 10 percent earning more than $77,470.
- Becoming a Professional Massage Therapists offers the flexibility to live life on your own terms! Professional Massage Therapists can work during the day, evenings or on weekends, and clients are always happy to see you!
- Established over 26 years ago, Healing Hands School of Holistic Health is a trail-blazer for education in the Holistic Healing Arts. The school’s founders were the first to develop Massage Therapist Training Programs for Community Colleges and continues to innovate with new courses regularly.
- Healing Hands is the only Massage Therapy School that offers an unparalleled 80+ Massage and Holistic Health courses, with Instructors who are specialists in their respective subjects.
Established in 1992, Healing Hands School of Holistic Health has prepared more than 7,000 graduates for rewarding careers as Professional Massage Therapists and can do the same for you. Learn more online at www.HealingHandsSchool.com or call us at (949) 305-2722 in Laguna Hills, (760) 746-9364 in Escondido or (858) 505-1100 in San Diego.