- Combine bread pieces with ⅔ cup milk and set aside 5 min then mash with a fork.
- In a large mixing bowl add: 1 lb ground beef, 1 lb sausage, ¼ cup Parmesan and Romano cheeses, 4 minced garlic cloves, ½ tsp salt and pepper, 1 egg, and milk-soaked bread bits.
- Mix all ingredietnts until well combined.
- Form into 1½” balls then, then roll in dry Italian-style bread crumbs to lilghtly coat.
- Heat a deep, large, heavy skillet oven over medium heat with about 3 Tbsp oil.
- Add meatballs in small groups to allow easy turning so you can saute until cooked through and all sides are browned (about 10 minutes).
- Transfer meatballs from the skillet onto a platter to serve as a side-dish….OR.
- Serve along-side Angel-hair Pasta topped with a fresh Marinara sauce, and Enjoy!