Welcome to our Student Clinic! At Healing Hands our students are expected to practice their massage skills and to actively participate in our public Student Clinic.
- You will be asked to fill out an Intake form, please list any medical conditions. This form is confidential and is between you and the therapist, therefore the therapist may ask questions about anything listed on the form.
- You will be asked to fill out a Massage Evaluation form. Please critique the massage and give your honest opinion to the therapist. If there is anything that can be improved, or anything that was perfect, please let the therapist know.
- Any cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance, you may give away the massage to a friend or family member if you cannot come in within 24 hours of notice.
- Each massage appointment is one hour long, unless stated otherwise by the receptionist.
- Appointments are made during office hours and are subject to student availability.
- If you are late to an appointment, your appointment will not be extended due to your tardiness and you will be expected to pay for the full appointment time.
- We do not offer 100% guaranteed satisfaction due to the nature of a student clinic, however our students are doing the best they can to provide a well rounded and comfortable massage.
- We do not take requests for specific massage modalities. The students are here to practice their massage at whatever level they are at. However, we do encourage you to ask the student questions once you are here for your appointment and to try out the different types of massages the student is trained in.
- Healing Hands School of Holistic Health provides an equal opportunity program and does not discriminate based on gender or race. As such no consideration will be given to those making a request based on gender or sexual orientation. Sorry, no exceptions.
- All bodywork is received and given for the purpose of relaxation and relief of muscular tension. Any illicit or sexually suggestive remarks or advances will result in the immediate termination of the session and forfeit of any monies paid. This will also result in the exclusion from any future appointments.