We are committed to supporting your training at Healing Hands School of Holistic Health. Whether you are looking to complete continuing education, are coming from another country to study or need more information about textbooks, classes or other details, we are here to help.
- Courses! Courses! Courses! Course options is the reason students prefer Healing Hands School. Our wide variety allows each student to have a unique and fun experience while enrolled. There are a few different options for viewing our courses:
- Use the Course Schedule / Register page to look at a list of courses and create a calendar unique to you.
- View monthly calendars for each location; Escondido, Laguna Hills, San Diego.
- Course Descriptions for each individual course. Healing Hands offers a large range of courses focusing on different facets of Holistic Health. Before enrolling in courses, you may want to review the content for the course.
- My Calendar is used after you have Registered for a course using Course Schedule / Register. This page allows you to input a code that was emailed after registration and allows you to see your unique calendar with your schedule.
- And as always, please contact the office if you have any questions.
- Student Resources Include Textbook Requirements, Materials Fee, and other Industry related Resources
Both the Massage Therapist Program and Holistic Health Practitioner Program require supplemental texts for each course in the program. The textbooks are for your benefit, as you will be referencing them throughout your learning experience. Also, certain individual classes have a materials fee for items used in class or given in order to perform the modality.
- Alumni links include: