Massage therapy has many various techniques that promote wellness and improved lifestyles. There are many different strokes and techniques that all deliver diverse results.
While it isn’t the first phrase that pops into people’s heads when they think of massage therapy, circulatory massage is one of the most common healing methods used to help restore proper blood flow to the bodies muscles.
Originally developed and perfected in Sweden, this specific massage helps relieve stress from the body and muscles, and can help improve a person’s overall mental and physical health. Using a variation of five different strokes, this therapeutic massage involves applying pressure (medium to deep), tension, vibration or motion to the different parts of the body either with hand, arms or electronic massage devices.
When applied with expertise, this massage technique has several benefits. It not only helps by increasing oxygen to flow to the bloodstream and relaxing tense muscles, but also expelling harmful toxins from the body by boosting the lymphatic system’s ability to cleanse lactic acid, uric acid, and metabolic waste. This results in better bodily function and can lower blood pressure.
If someone also suffers from chronic headaches, mobility issues, or joint pain (such as osteoarthritis) these massages can improve or resolve these issues long-term (with regular treatment).
Combined with the right diet and an exercise routine tailored to meet your needs, a circulatory massage can yield potentially life-changing results! With stress reduction and the ability to soothe sore muscles or painful joints, the benefits of circulatory massage can help almost anyone more fully enjoy their lives – and you can learn the skills necessary to empower the lives of others through the power of massage therapy!
Healing Hands School offers hands-on classes and instruction on circulatory massages as a part of our comprehensive massage therapy education. If you’re seeking to open a new career path in massage therapy, learning the five strokes and care involved in circulatory massage will serve as laying the foundation in a lasting career helping others.
“With Spring just around the corner, our Faculty and Staff are busy preparing for another exceptional enrollment season”, said Harmony Curtiss, Director for Healing Hands School of Holistic Health (Healing Hands) in Laguna Hills. When asked about her optimistic outlook, she explained, “Thanks to greater public awareness of the therapeutic benefits of Massage, our society is experiencing a renewed interest in Holistic Self-care. This trend is creating an increased demand for Massage Therapy which is positively impacting our school’s enrollment. With over 80 Massage and Holistic Health classes plus two Certification Programs , no other school of Massage offers Graduates a better probability of success than Healing Hands”, she added.
With so many massage schools in SoCal, we wanted to know why our students picked Healing Hands. Below are the top ten reasons our Graduates gave for choosing Healing Hands over other schools for their Massage Therapy education.
- Financial Aid: Healing Hands is Nationally Accredited and eligible to accept Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA, Veterans Benefits, WIA Funding, etc.) on behalf of students who qualify. In addition, we offer three in-house plans, so an education in Massage Therapy is available to virtually anyone.
- Employment Opportunities: Healing Hands receives more job opportunities each month than we have graduates to fill them. Our Career Services team assists students with resume preparation and job opportunities.
- Low Cost /High Quality Education: Healing Hands offers a high-quality education while keeping enrollment costs low. In fact, our 600-hour Massage Therapist Program offers one of the lowest tuition rates among Massage schools in Southern California.
- Job Security: Massage Therapy is considered an “in-demand” profession by the US Department of Employment which expects job growth to continue at a rate of 23% (vs 7% average) through 2023 – faster than any other job sector!
- Financial Independence: Massage Therapists earn on average $25 to $45 per hour making it a self-supporting career choice.
- Flexible Scheduling: Healing Hands offers day-time, evening and weekend classes. This allows stay at home moms/dads or those with full or part-time jobs to meet their commitments while learning a new career.
- Programs for Seeing Impaired: Healing Hands has acquired new technologies and adapted our Massage Therapy classes to accommodate visually impaired students who desire an education in the Holistic Healing Arts.
- Unparalleled Education –With more than 80 classes to offer, no other school offers a more comprehensive Holistic Health curriculum than Healing Hands. Request a copy of our Annual Class Catalog (listing all class descriptions) by calling Harmony at (949) 305-2722.
- Longevity of Service: Healing Hands’ Faculty stresses the importance of proper body-mechanics when delivering a massage. As a result, our Massage Therapist/graduates endure less on-the-job injuries, and a longer than average longevity of service than students educated elsewhere.
- An Exceptional Faculty: All Healing Hands Massage and Holistic Health Courses are taught by Instructors who are specialists in their respective subjects and take a heart-centered approach to education.
Healing Hands School of Holistic Health is considered a trail-blazer for Holistic Health education in Southern California. To date, the school’s top-notch Faculty has prepared more than 7,000 students for successful careers in Massage Therapy and can do the same for you! To find out more about the educational programs or financial aid available at Healing Hands please visit us on-line at www.HealingHandsSchool.com or call us at (949) 305-2722 in Laguna Hills, or (760) 746-9364 in Escondido, or (858) 505-1100 in San Diego.